10. 如想知道更多有關是否適合接種疫苗、疫苗功效、副作用、接種疫苗後身體出現問題等資訊，請瀏覽網站 www.covidvaccine.gov.hk。
Terms and Conditions
As part of the Hong Kong Government's COVID-19 vaccination program, a vaccination site will be set up by Chinese Estates Holdings Limited at Windsor House, 311 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong on 28 June 2021 and 23 July 2021 to encourage [the employees and their family members of Chinese Estates group as well as those of tenants of properties owned or managed by Chinese Estates group] to receive the vaccination service as far as possible. This outreach vaccination service will be provided and administered by [relevant department and organizations operating the vaccination program led by the Hong Kong Government]. Chinese Estates Holdings Limited is the venue provider only.
This Outreach Vaccination Service may be Postponed, Rescheduled or Cancelled
The provision of this outreach vaccination service is subject to advance registration with sufficient number of participants required by the Hong Kong Government. If we do not receive the required minimum number of registration before 15 June 2021, Chinese Estates Holdings Limited cannot secure the provision of this outreach vaccination service by Hong Kong Government at our vaccination site. In such event, Chinese Estates Holdings Limited may postpone, reschedule or cancel the arrangement for this outreach vaccination service and you will be notified by email or by phone as soon as practicable.
Name of Vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine to be provided at our vaccination site is BioNTech [COMIRNATY™].
Location and Opening Hours of Vaccination Site
Our vaccination site is at Room 3701, 37/F, Chubb Tower, Windsor House, 311 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, and is opened from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Dates of Vaccination
28 June 2021 for first dose of BioNTech [COMIRNATY™] vaccine
23 July 2021 for second dose of BioNTech [COMIRNATY™] vaccine
Notes for Appointment:
1. [All employees and their family members of Chinese Estates group as well as those of tenants of properties owned or managed by Chinese Estates group] are eligible to participate this outreach vaccination service, provided that all participants must be aged 18 or above and have never been vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine.
2. If you are recovered from COVID-19, please do not make your appointment. Please bring your recovery/discharge certificate and go directly to the government designated vaccination center. Please click to visit the information webpage for more details.
3. If you have history of anaphylaxis, history of reactions to multiple classes of drugs, or history of severe reactions to drugs, other allergens or any vaccines, please do not make your appointment and consult your family doctor or specialist in immunology and allergy.
4. If you (1) have chronic illnesses or (2) are doubtful about the suitability for vaccination due to your medical illnesses, please do not make your appointment and consult your family doctor.
5. If you are elderly with severe frailty (e.g. bedridden elderly in RCHE) especially those at most extreme age groups (such as those over 85 years old), please do not make your appointment and consult your family doctor.
6. Participants are required to receive two doses of BioNTech [COMIRNATY™] vaccine. The second dose of BioNTech [COMIRNATY™] vaccine should be received 21 days after receipt of the first dose of BioNTech [COMIRNATY™] vaccine to effectively reduce the risk of infection.
7. You can choose the time for receiving each dose.
8. If you have received the first dose of BioNTech [COMIRNATY™] vaccine other than at our vaccination site, you cannot participate for the second dose of BioNTech [COMIRNATY™] vaccine under this outreach vaccination service.
9. Quotas are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
10. If you want to know more information such as the suitability, efficacy, side effects and the potential adverse reactions of vaccination, please visit the website at www.covidvaccine.gov.hk.
11. Before making an appointment, please read BioNTech [COMIRNATY™] vaccine instructions for vaccination.
12. Any person going to our vaccination site should also comply with the visitor infection prevention measures of the venue.
Notes for Appointment Booking
1. The following information will be required from you for appointment booking:
(i) Registrant’s name, Hong Kong identity document number and date of birth.
(ii) A local SMS-enabled mobile phone number and an email.
Chinese Estates Holdings Limited is the venue provider for this outreach vaccination service only. Under no circumstances shall Chinese Estates Holdings Limited be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the vaccination which is provided and administered by [relevant department and organizations operating the vaccination program led by the Hong Kong Government].
Personal Information Collection Statement and other Terms
You are required to read and abide by the terms, policies and statements incorporated by reference or linked to these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to Personal Information Collection Statement.
1. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”). You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
2. It is expressly provided that no provision of these Terms and Conditions is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) by a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions.
2. All rights of Chinese Estates Holdings Limited are expressly reserved.
3. In case of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.